Digital communication between our school and you as parent(s)/carer(s) mainly happens through the Parental Portal app.
New students receive a letter with a token during their first school week. In addition to this registration code, the letter also contains a manual on how to register in to the Parental Portal. The registration is one time only.
Via the Parental Portal you will receive (in your mailbox or on your smartphone) i.a.:
- Messages from the teacher of their "own group”
- Messages from school (newsletter and general information)
- Invitations to register for report evenings via the Call Planner
- Via the Parents Portal you can also pass on the sickness report of your son / daughter. The yearly calendar is also listed in the app.
- For the smartphone or tablet, you can download the Parental Portal app:
in the app store for Android, Apple and Windows.
- In the store you can search using Basis online, choose basis online parent portal
- After installation, you can link the app to the Parental Area by entering your users name (email address) and password (the same one that you use on the PC )