Digital communication between our school and you as parent(s)/carer(s) mainly happens through the Parro app.
Via the Parental Portal you will receive (in your mailbox or on your smartphone) i.a.:
- Messages from the teacher of their "own group”
- Messages from school (newsletter and general information)
- Invitations to register for report evenings via the Call Planner
- Via the Parents Portal you can also pass on the sickness report of your son / daughter. The yearly calendar is also listed in the app.
- For the smartphone or tablet, you can download the Parental Portal app:
in the app store for Android, Apple and Windows.
- In the store you can search for Parro.
- After installation, you can link the app to the Parental Area by entering your users name (email address) and password (the same one that you use on the PC )